[MUD-Dev] Pay Muds & Free Muds - working together, or againsteach other?

Caliban Tiresias Darklock caliban at darklock.com
Sun Jun 6 17:46:52 CEST 1999

On 12:09 PM 6/6/99 -0700, I personally witnessed Matthew Mihaly jumping up
to say:

>Germany has, from what I
>understnad, an excellent infrastructure, they too don't seem likely to
>move to free phone calls in the near future.

Although Deutsche Telekom is, from what I understand, aggressively
attempting to move into the U.S. market... which is a little shocking;
Americans think phone calls are too expensive and too unreliable, and we
have arguably the most reliable and least expensive telecom infrastructure
worldwide. It's unclear exactly how DT will meet that level of expectation,
or if they're planning to meet similar expectations on the continent.

-----

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu