[MUD-Dev] Slogans (Re: [MUD-Dev] Game Economies)

Sat Jun 5 10:32:35 CEST 1999

Caliban Tiresias Darklock wrote:
> On 11:42 PM 6/4/99 +0200, I personally witnessed Ola Fosheim Gr=F8stad
> jumping up to say:
> >
> >the problem isn't fixing the economy, but
> >keeping... the players happier than when they watch TV.
>=20
> I WANT THAT LINE. Can I steal it?

(Don't attribute the typos to me. :^)

Reminds me of all those ads that use the phrase "as seen on TV" or "as
advertised on TV" to make their product sound like it has a good
reputation.  Are you looking for a slogan?

    Ultimate Universe - happier than TV (tm) hmm... probably not.
    Ultimate Universe - bigger than TV (tm) not quite...

Be prepared for names and slogans to backfire.  I've seen some of that in
the NeverQuest newsgroup.

user A presents some fair complaint
user B: Oh, shut up!  "you are in  O U R  world now" remember?  What do y=
ou
think that means, huh??  It means that they don't give a shit, so QUIT NO=
W!!
Good riddance...

--
Ola