[MUD-Dev] list of MUD platforms?

Ilya Ilya
Tue Jul 13 18:12:48 CEST 1999

On Tue, 13 Jul 1999 17:44:43 -0700, Ilya, SCC, Game Commando wrote:

))On Tue, 13 Jul 1999 15:50:47 -0600 (MDT), Timothy O'Neill Dang wrote:
))
))))
))))We may be creating our own MUD for research purposes. Does anyone know of
))))a reasonably comprehensive list of code bases, be they commercial, GPL, or
))))other?
))))
))))It includes:
))))MUD, AberMUD, LPMUD, DGD, DikuMUD, YAMA, UriMUD, Ogham, CircleMUD,
))))AmigaMUD, Realms, TinyMUD, TinyMUCK v1.*, TinyMUSH, PennMUSH, AlloyMUSH,
))))TinyMUCK v2.*, TinyMUSE, TinyMAGE, MUG, TeenyMUD, TinyMUX, UberMUD, MOO,
))))LambdaMOO, SMUG, UnterMUD, Mordor, COOLMUD
))
<snip various meanderings>

Whoops!  I forgot Ben Greear's ScryMud.  Or is it ScryMUD?  Heh!
It's released under GPL and he's been plugging away at it faithfully
for some time now with new releases relatively often.

))
))))Timothy O'Neill Dang/Cretog8
))
))Cheers,