[MUD-Dev] Re: Thoughts

Koster Koster
Wed Jan 13 18:41:50 CET 1999

I hesitate to ask how many others on the list have this as a motivation!

> That said,
> I'll fire off my current candidates and then go hide from the flying
> tomatoes and cabbages. ;)

This batch isn't going to get any tomatoes from me! At a glance, I'd say
that I'm liable to include several of them. Do you want your name to
have an email link to it as well, and do you have specific muds with
which you are associated listed? :) Let's argue about them first,
though, since this is a *discussion* list after all. :)

-Raph