[MUD-Dev] Storing tokens with flex & bison

Rahul Sinha rsinha at glue.umd.edu
Fri Dec 31 17:56:01 CET 1999

On Fri, 31 Dec 1999, Christer Enfors wrote:

> I want to write a MUD server, and for this I want to develop a LPC-like
> interpreting programming (or call it scripting if you like) language with
> flex and bison.

if you really want to create grammers like this, may I suggest ANTLR, but
it _is_ easier just to embed something like slang or guile...
(the first is a pascal/c ish syntax, the second is actually scheme, but
has a c runtime converter...

having no actual experience with bison/flex, I can't actually answer your
specific question ;-)

	-RS

	Rahul Sinha
Computer Science/ Government,
University Of Maryland College Park
AIM: qui dire	ICQ: 9738191	(301)935-5542

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu