[MUD-Dev] Game design and gender: An interesting article

Koster Koster
Tue Aug 31 17:31:38 CEST 1999

My understanding is that the girl games companies actually all folded or
were bought up (in fact, I think Purple Moon went to Hasbro)... last I
heard, the industry's collective wisdom was declaring it a failed
experiment... I coul dbe wrong though.

-Raph

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu