[MUD-Dev] Re: Autogenerated room descriptions

Nathan F Yospe yospe at hawaii.edu
Wed Sep 30 08:07:01 CEST 1998

On Sun, 27 Sep 1998, T. Alexander Popiel wrote:

:The recent thread on room descriptions and senses leads me
:to wonder: has anyone done any work with using the story
:paraphrase AIs to autogenerate room descriptions from
:individual elements?  It seems like that would satisfy
:the craving for variant room descriptions quite nicely...

Not sure what the story paraphrase AIs are, but I suspect it is similar,
if not quite identical, to my aproach.

--

Nathan F. Yospe - Born in the year of the tiger, riding it forever after
University of Hawaii at Manoa, Dept of Physics, second year senior (joy)