[MUD-Dev] A little help

Dale Hoffman edaleh at igg-tx.net
Mon Sep 28 22:09:50 CEST 1998

------=_NextPart_000_006D_01BDEB2C.B655B300

Hello, i have just joined MUD mailing list, it is wonderfull to know how =
many people are out there that enjoy muds. I have been having a promblem =
with my staff, its probaly i am no that picky on picking my staff but =
there are not alot of people wanting to join my staff. Right now i have =
about 9 immortals, 4 regular immortals. I mean those 5 other immortals =
come on chat then leave, and they are suppose to build, so i do not know =
what to do, i was thinking firing them, i have made them reapple once =
but they all do build when have to. I could start making each builder do =
so much each week, But i am not sure. Send me some ideas on how to make =
a policy and change staff to be good, also if you would like to come by =
to join liberty staff telnet://liberty.mudservices.com:2000 Just 1 =
really good admin position avablie all rest builder jobs at this time
                                            Thanks Divok
               =20

------=_NextPart_000_006D_01BDEB2C.B655B300

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Hello, i have just joined MUD =
mailing list, it=20
is wonderfull to know how many people are out there that enjoy muds. I =
have been=20
having a promblem with my staff, its probaly i am no that picky on =
picking my=20
staff but there are not alot of people wanting to join my staff. Right =
now i=20
have about 9 immortals, 4 regular immortals. I mean those 5 other =
immortals come=20
on chat then leave, and they are suppose to build, so i do not know what =
to do,=20
i was thinking firing them, i have made them reapple once but they all =
do build=20
when have to. I could start making each builder do so much each week, =
But i am=20
not sure. Send me some ideas on how to make a policy and change staff to =
be=20
good, also if you would like to come by to join liberty staff <A=20
href=3D"telnet://liberty.mudservices.com:2000">telnet://liberty.mudservic=
es.com:2000</A>=20
Just 1 really good admin position avablie all rest builder jobs at this=20
time</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000=20
size=3D2>          &nbs=
p;           &nbsp=