[MUD-Dev] Re: FPL: Another embeddable bytecoded scripting language

Sat Sep 26 00:09:23 CEST 1998

[J C Lawrence:]

 >Frexx Programming Language (FPL) is an interpreting script/macro

 ><<Chris Gray:  This appears to have an Amiga heritage.  Know
 >anything about it?>>

The name vaguely rings a bell, but I'm afraid I can't recall anything
about it. The description is odd, since Rexx, the scripting language
that the Amiga used (it has old IBM mainframe heritage) is not C-like
at all.

--
Chris Gray     cg at ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA