[MUD-Dev] Re: Marian's Tailor vs. Psychopaths

Koster Koster
Thu Sep 24 13:50:53 CEST 1998

In retrospect, a stunningly obvious one especially considering I have
toddlers at home, and even books on the subject. Thanks!

One of the disturbing things there is that as I understand it,
socializing a child has always been considered a highly labor-intensive
thing, with high "admin load" and lots of personal attention. I hope
that we don't face the same situation in mud development.

>  I hope
> it is of some use to the topic.  It does at least explain
> a lot: When we thought problem players were behaving like
> two year olds, we were right.

 *zing*