[MUD-Dev] Project: ROADS database of MUD-related papers?

J C Lawrence claw at under.engr.sgi.com
Fri Sep 18 17:23:08 CEST 1998

A project that I'm actively considering is setting up a ROADS
database of MUD related papers, web references, etc (the only thing
holding me back is that I don't know if ROADS is a good choice).

What is ROADS?  Have a look at:

  http://www.roads.lut.ac.uk/

Grist for the mill would be pretty well anything cited on MUD-Dev.
Given the rather atrocious rate of web rot (I've found a lot of my
old Bookmarks are now dead) there would also be local (to Kanga.Nu)
mirrors of most pages.

Comments, assistance, suggested sites, etc are all extremely welcome.

J C Lawrence                               Internet: claw at null.net
(Contractor)                               Internet: coder at ibm.net
---------(*)                     Internet: claw at under.engr.sgi.com