[MUD-Dev] Re: MUD-Dev's DevMUD: a word of caution

Sat Oct 31 17:18:04 CET 1998

Greg Munt wrote:

> I have not followed discussions too closely, so forgive me if I'm
> repeating what has been discussed before. (If it has been, it would seem
> to have been ignored, so I can still claim some validity for this post..)

It has been ignored.  They are implementing a technological structure for
the sake of implementing a technological structure.  Talking won't help.  At
least not mine... :-/ IMHO they are not designing a mudserver.

> As an endnote: I've been given unpaid leave to go to the Bahamas (where my
> fiancee lives) to see if I have any chance of finding employment there.
> I'll be married with children before you know it.. (Hmm, is that good? :-o)

Moving to Bahamas sure sound good!! (bahamian fiancee sounds good too!)
--
shivering cold,
Ola