[MUD-Dev] Re: DevMUD Event Language

J C Lawrence claw at kanga.nu
Sat Oct 24 17:20:58 CEST 1998

On Sat, 24 Oct 1998 15:10:53 -0700
Jon Leonard<jleonard at divcom.slimy.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 22, 1998 at 08:14:21PM -0400, Hal Black wrote:

> It's off the wall and demented, but I think we can't throw it away
> completely.  (And yes, I'm going to throw up some web pages soon.)

I've been looking at CVS (BitKeeper is not together enough to use, I'm
not fond of Aegis, PRCS is a little immature, and CVS has well known
and well documented and work-around-able problems and well known and
platform portable tools) and it strikes me that the CVS FAQ-O-Matic
tool may be well suited to this documentation task.

With a little luck (I'm chasing down a stray pointer in some other
code right now and its proving buggersome) I'll get a CVS tree for the
DevMUD sources set up and exported tomorrow.  With a little more luck
I'll create a DevMUD HTML tree (possibly as a module of the same
tree?) allowing pages to be posted and maintained as the project
advances.

Happily the CVS Web interfaces are not bad.

J C Lawrence                               Internet: claw at kanga.nu
----------(*)                             Internet: coder at kanga.nu