[MUD-Dev] Re: Trusting the Client (Re: Laws of Online World D esign)

Koster Koster
Tue Oct 20 11:59:53 CEST 1998

A new law? "Hacks breed other hacks." What you're saying is that since
you regarded the prevalence of hacks as a problem, you welcomed a hack
that minimized their impact. My statement stands :)

-Raph