[MUD-Dev] ScryMUD/Hegemon code Release

Ben Greear greear at cyberhighway.net
Mon Nov 30 23:49:00 CET 1998

Been having fun with CVS lately. Fixed a few bugs relating to compiling
on EGCS and modified the make process a bit.

Also, there is only one Source related download on my page now:
it contains the Hegemon client as well as the ScryMUD server.

Mostly un-tested as usual..though my dev and beta servers have been
up for several days w/out noticeable problems.  I actually tried
a clean build from pristine source (What a concept!!) before
uploading it too..which I must not have done last time! (I'm paranoid,
so I was just running the compile again:  Got an internal EGCS
compiler error.  Typed make again and it completed successfully.)

Get the whole scoop at the address in my .sig below, or go straight
to the downloads page:

http://www.primenet.com/~greear/ScryMUD/downloads.html

(A mailing list for ScryMUD may be set up soon, and so yee may
 be saved from my rantings, cept by your own choice!)

--
Ben Greear (greear at cyberhighway.net)  http://www.primenet.com/~greear
Author of ScryMUD:  mud.primenet.com 4444