[MUD-Dev] ScryMUD [CUSTOM] Code release 1.8.1

Ben Greear greear at cyberhighway.net
Sun Nov 22 22:33:45 CET 1998

Just posted the latest code to my web page (see .sig).

Improvements include a re-worked List<> class and a fix for the
bothersome memory leak.  The current release may fix the too-many-mobs
problem.  We'll have to see after a day or two of being up....

Also updated Hegemon to allow page-up/page-down to work, as well
as implementing a command history with ctrl-p going to the previous,
and ctrl-n going to the next.

Both ScryMUD and Hegemon are released under the GPL, so please download
them and give them a try!

--
Ben Greear (greear at cyberhighway.net)  http://www.primenet.com/~greear
Author of ScryMUD:  mud.primenet.com 4444