[MUD-Dev] Re: Spell components, chemistry, and the like...

Caliban Tiresias Darklock caliban at darklock.com
Wed Nov 11 22:39:19 CET 1998

On 10:22 PM 11/11/98 -0800, I personally witnessed quzah [sotfhome] jumping
up to say:

>(How do I find out say, how brittle iron is?
>Or that gold doesn't react to sulpheric acid, or whatever.)

You don't! Hahahaha! And even if you did, it would be USELESS! Hahahaha!
The universe is a figment of a psychotic's imagination! That's why things
work the way they do!

Ahem. Sorry.

>(elements here)
>I can get its color, melting point, boiling point, its color, mass
>(in "amu" though I'll sound like a dunce and say I don't know what
>an "amu" is;

Offhand guess? Atomic Mass Unit.

>I can use
>heat to determine if someone will find others in nature (ie: It's
>too hot for this to be solid, you won't see it here.)

There's no mercury on your world? ;)

As the fire burneth a wood, and the flame setteth the mountains on fire;
So persecute them with thy tempest, and make them afraid with thy storm.
Caliban Tiresias Darklock     <caliban at darklock.com> | "Hell, you don't
Darklock Communications   <http://www.darklock.com/> |  know me."
FREE KEVIN MITNICK!   <http://www.kevinmitnick.com/> |    - Charles Manson