[MUD-Dev] ScryMUD [CUSTOM] Code release.

Ben Greear greear at cyberhighway.net
Sun Nov 1 11:11:55 CET 1998

I have just released a new version, 1.7.5 of ScryMUD and it's
java client Hegemon.  The fixes are not too impressive on the
cover, mostly just fixing things that should have already been
working, like skills/spells and mob AI.  It's still not ready
for primetime, but it's getting closer daily!

To get to the source, follow the 'downloads' link off of the
page listed in my .sig.  Let me know if you have problems installing
it, or have any suggestions to make the distribution better.

Enjoy,
Ben, aka Grock

--
Ben Greear (greear at cyberhighway.net)  http://www.primenet.com/~greear
Author of ScryMUD:  mud.primenet.com 4444