[MUD-Dev] Re: MURKLE: Wot it is

Tue May 19 23:13:33 CEST 1998

[J C Lawrence:]

:Yes, very similar.  I'd love to dig out that original article.

Ouch! My back is sore from sitting on the floor in my library room. (Actually
I was lucky - I started at the correct end of the correct shelf!)

"Sharks and fish wage an ecological war on the toroidal planet Wa-Tor"
- A. K. Dewdney, "Computer Recreations", December 1984 Scientific American.
The issue has a gold-coloured scorpion on the cover.

--
Chris Gray   cg at ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA

--
MUD-Dev: Advancing an unrealised future.