[MUD-Dev] Re: PK and my "Mobless MUD" idea

Jon A. Lambert jlsysinc at ix.netcom.com
Mon May 4 01:43:01 CEST 1998

On  2 May 98 at 16:33, Dr. Cat wrote:

> I'm out on a limb
> hoping I can perhaps tap into a different and bigger hook - the same one
> that draws people into talking to each other on the phone (a highly
> popular activity that has spawned a monstrously huge industry).  Time
> will tell.

Sooner rather than later, some company will put up a pay server that will
be essentially similar to a virtual bordello.  It will share many
characteristics in common with muds, the perpetrators will make lots of
money, and some of us will be posting on better ways to design and
implement realistic NPC orgasms.  ;)

--
--/*\ Jon A. Lambert - TychoMUD     Internet:jlsysinc at ix.netcom.com /*\--
--/*\ Mud Server Developer's Page <http://www.netcom.com/~jlsysinc> /*\--

--
MUD-Dev: Advancing an unrealised future.