[MUD-Dev] World Persistence, flat files v/s DB v/s ??

Sun Mar 22 19:26:34 CET 1998

[Greg Munt:]

:I would most definitely be interested in discussions of various database
:models, as used by various list members. The format of the physical DB
:file is of most interest right now, although retrieval speed, algorithms
:and cache handling would also be of relevance - as would 'standards', and
:standard DB models, none of which I can remember the names of right now.

I believe I posted a summary of my DB stuff a year or two ago. If you
don't have it and want info here, let me know.

--
Chris Gray   cg at ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA