[MUD-Dev] What in THE Hell was that?

Stephen Zepp zoran at enid.com
Fri Mar 13 02:19:37 CET 1998

Ok..maybe I missed something, but I didn't see where this would be announced.
In addition, I don't see where any of this is "on topic". Finally, I joined this
list to learn about advanced design and coding topics, not be spammed by the
list owner about some "experiment" that occured 4 years ago, regarding things
that I am not interested in.  I have learned some, but for the most part I think
the "signal to noise" ratio that was bragged about here just dropped down a
singularity.

I'd be willing to run another developmental discussion list if others are
interested, but I've had enough here.

zoran at enid.com

"But the emperor _isn't_ wearing any clothes!"