[MUD-Dev] Re: OT: ICQ hacks and exploits

Mike Sellers mike at bignetwork.com
Fri Jun 5 10:09:01 CEST 1998

Interesting.  One wonders whether the much-rumored $300M sale of ICQ to AOL
will change this situation (not to mention exemplifying the business model
of the '90s :-) ). =20

--

Mike Sellers=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 Chief Creative Officer=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 The=
 Big Network

             =A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 Fun=A0=A0 Is=A0=A0 Good =20