[MUD-Dev] The Eternal City on The Big Network

Mike Sellers mike at bignetwork.com
Sat Jul 25 17:29:02 CEST 1998

Hey all,

As most of you know I'm part of the Big Network, a family-friendly
community and entertainment site.  We've got a number of singleplayer and
multiplayer games on our site, as well as other features we're adding all
the time. =20

We're also proud to now have The Eternal City, a Cold-based commercial mud
run by Scott Martins of Worlds Apart (take a bow, Scott), hosted on our
site.  The client is a very cool and graphically enhanced java applet that
definitely enhances the experience for new and experienced users alike.
Some of you may know the complex world within the game and the role-playing
events that Scott and his crew regularly run there.  If you haven't seen
it, check it out.  It's completely free, but you do have to be a member of
the Big Network to play (yes, that's free too). =20

We'll be adding more nifty items to our site in the coming weeks, including
new single-player games, all-java multiplayer games, personal and community
web spaces, and more.  Okay, so this is an utterly commercial plug: come
check it out.   You won't be sorry. :-)

Thanks,
Mike Sellers

--

Mike Sellers=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 Chief Creative Officer=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 The=
 Big Network

             =A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 Fun=A0=A0 Is=A0=A0 Good =20