[MUD-Dev] FAQ

Nathan Yospe yospe at hawaii.edu
Tue Jan 13 16:07:37 CET 1998

Just a brief note to my bio: I am now a certified full time employee;
"Software Engineer" for Textron Systems, subcontracted to Boeing and
Rocketdyne Technical Services... in other words, they offered me a lot
of $$$ and I decided being tied down and a bit of job security might
be a good change of pace. On the other hand, as a full time
professional "software engineer", I won't have a lot of time for hobby
coding. I'll still be lurking.
--

"You? We can't take you," said the Dean, glaring at the Librarian.
"You don't know a thing about guerilla warfare." - Reaper Man,