[MUD-Dev] Re: MUD Development Digest

Mike Sellers mike at online-alchemy.com
Fri Feb 27 22:56:45 CET 1998

At 11:56 AM 2/27/98 PST8PDT, Dr. Cat wrote:
>This might be uninteresting to many of the list-members, but I have a
>personal obsession with being the "historian of computer FRPGs"

I wonder whether we could get the CGDA to confer this as a semi-official
title?

Hmmm.  Then we'd need, say, Will Wright, Chris Crawford, and Sid Meier as
The Three Wise Men... maybe Richard Garriott as the Court Jester?  Arnold
Hendrick as Court Curmudgeon?  Oh, and of course Trip Hawkins as Grand
Exalted High Charlatan.

Whaddya think?

   Mike Sellers                   mike at online-alchemy.com
   Online Alchemy                 Part of The Big Network

"...the state of the Web today is like 10 milliseconds after the
Big Bang. The laws of physics are in place, but no one knows exactly
how this universe will expand. We do know its going to be a very big
deal, for a long time."
      -- John Doerr, of Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers (KPCB)