[MUD-Dev] META: OS wars

Mike Sellers mike at online-alchemy.com
Fri Feb 13 14:35:28 CET 1998

At 11:56 AM 2/13/98 PST8PDT, coder at ibm.net wrote:
>Writing as list owner:
>
>  The OS wars are off topic, way off topic.  Let them die.  Now.

Aw, man.  We never get to have any fun.

Next thing you won't let me talk about why my way-kewl 29th level Ranger
Cleric Monk would wipe out your entire legion of RuneQuest trolls.  Totally
unfair, dude.

[Whew!  Channeling my days of working a retail game store for a sec.  Okay,
back to our typically erudite discussions now.]

Mike Sellers   Chief Alchemist -- Online Alchemy   mike at online-alchemy.com

"One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others
may despise it, is the invention of good games.  And it cannot be done
by men out of touch with their instinctive values."  - Carl Jung