(subject missing)

Ben Greear greear at cyberhighway.net
Tue Feb 10 19:10:37 CET 1998

I was once a member here, but changed accounts (ie graduated).  Looks like
I've found it again, hope it's as interesting as it was then.  For me, I'm
now a computer programmer for a Telecom CO in Phoenix.  I've recently
released a beta version of my MUD that I've been working on for the last
several years, as well as a Java client which tightly interfaces with
the MUD for added playability and the convenience of a GUI to the
Help, OLC, and other stuff.

Feel free stop by and see it in action (see .sig).  I love to get
constructive criticism, if you have any to offer.

You can get to the applet or download the application by following
links from:

http://www.primenet.com/~greear/ScryMUD/scry.html

Or telnet in if you wish.

Feel free to download the source for both the client and server, though
please read the License once you do.  My release process is probably the
weakest part, as I just started it, so comments and questions are welcome.

Talk to you all later,
Ben aka Grock of Scry, and long ago, Jedi

Ben Greear (greear at cyberhighway.net)  http://www.primenet.com/~greear
Author of ScryMUD:  mud.primenet.com 4444
http://www.primenet.com/~greear/ScryMUD/scry.html