[MUD-Dev] OT: Following in the footsteps of JCL

Nathan Yospe yospe at hawaii.edu
Sun Feb 1 13:02:56 CET 1998

On Sat, 31 Jan 1998, Alex Oren wrote:

:Yo!

:Jan 22nd, 19:50 local time my wife gave birth to a baby girl, our first child.

:Beats mudding...

Congratulations! May you be fortunate enough to get a full three hours sleep
once or twice in the next four or five months.
--

"You? We can't take you," said the Dean, glaring at the Librarian.
"You don't know a thing about guerilla warfare." - Reaper Man,