[MUD-Dev] [RELEASE] Insanity To Infinity (I:I_OS) v.02a

Bobby Bailey mush at smidefix.karen.hik.se
Sun Dec 27 04:11:07 CET 1998

Insanity To Infinity (I:I_OS)
Alpha Release Version .02
Thursday November 26, 1998

I:I_OS is a mud derived from ROM2.4b6, which contains many contributions
and enhancements.

What's New In v.02a:

  Support for mudFTP. Check out http://www.andreasen.org/mudftp/ for more
  information about mudftp, including where to obtain mudftp clients for
  win32 and unix.

  Support for binding to a specific IP. Simple change SERVER_ADDR in
  comm.c to the IP number you wish to bind to and reboot.

The source may be obtained from:
  ftp://ftp.towerserver.ml.org/pub/Insanity/

There is a mailing list set up for I:I_OS. To subscribe, send a message to
'insanity-request at towerserver.ml.org' with no subject and a body of
'subscribe'.

I'd like to requesest that any I:I_OS specific questions be sent to either
the I:I_OS mailing list or to me personally.

--
 Bobby Bailey, aka Chil - MU* Admin, Coder, Builder and Sysadmin
             Author and Primary Designer of I:I OS