[MUD-Dev] Re: [RELEASE] Insanity To Infinity (I:I_OS) v.01a

Bobby Bailey mush at smidefix.karen.hik.se
Fri Dec 25 16:43:21 CET 1998

On Wed, 25 Nov 1998, Robin Carey wrote:

> On Fri, 25 Dec 1998, Bobby Bailey wrote:
>

> > Insanity To Infinity (I:I_OS)
> > Alpha Release Version .01
> > Tuesday November 24, 1998
> >

> > I:I_OS is a mud derived from ROM2.4b6, which contains many contributions
> > and enhancements.
> >

> [ ... deleted ...]
>
> What operating system(s) does it run on ?
> What language(s) is it written in ?

It's primarily developed on Linux, but it should run (with minimal porting
to the tcp/ip system) on almost any major unix/unix-like OS.

It's wrriten in C, but I've began modifications to allow the inclusion of
C++ code. Currently, it's C that has been tweaked to compile under C++.

--
  Bobby Bailey, aka Chil - MU* Admin, Coder, Builder and Sysadmin
              Author and Primary Designer of I:I OS