[MUD-Dev] Re: Netscape's "Gecko" Browsing Engine (fwd)

greear at cyberhighway.net greear at cyberhighway.net
Mon Dec 7 18:40:26 CET 1998

It was all over the net today, on Wired, ZDnet and no doubt others...

It does sound interesting...but not sure how I could really
use it yet...

Ben Greear (greear at cyberhighway.net)  http://www.primenet.com/~greear
Author of ScryMUD:  mud.primenet.com 4444
http://www.primenet.com/~greear/ScryMUD/scry.html