[MUD-Dev] Re: Netscape's "Gecko" Browsing Engine (fwd)

Bruce Bruce
Mon Dec 7 15:59:23 CET 1998

On Monday, December 7, 1998, Adam Wiggins wrote:
>On Mon, 7 Dec 1998, Nathan F Yospe wrote:
>> This looks interesting. I'm going to download it after final exams.

http://developer.netscape.com/software/communicator/ngl/index.html

Also, I don't know where the official 'Gecko' binaries from Netscape will
be, but they are definitely available as nightly builds from
http://www.mozilla.org/binaries.html

I've been building and playing with it for a couple of weeks.  Although the
nightly builds aren't available for Solaris, it does build and run there
(that's my development platform), and it should be building and running on
Irix again now.

Pretty cool all around.

 - Bruce