[MUD-Dev] ADMIN: Personalities...

J C Lawrence claw at kanga.nu
Wed Dec 2 21:21:41 CET 1998

Writing as list owner:

  Guys, the personal comments do NOT belong on the list, no matter the
presumed provocation.  It is noise.  It is unacceptable.  The list is
here for discussion about MUDs, and that is _all_ the list is here
for.

  Do not post "to set the record straight".  The record doesn't need
straightening -- the list archives are ample evidence of that.  Do not
post such comments or reactions to the list.  Do not assume that I
haven't seen or responded to a post you are concerned about.  I try
and do most of my list owner activities by direct email so that the
list will not be cluttered with them.

  However, if, at any time, you are concerned about a particular
posting for whatever reason, then email the list owner
(mud-dev-owner at kanga.nu) directly and and if it is urgent, flag the
Subject: heading "Urgent:".  That message will reach me where ever I
am (home or work) and I will respond promptly.

J C Lawrence                               Internet: claw at kanga.nu
----------(*)                             Internet: coder at kanga.nu