[MUD-Dev] Re: ADMIN: Advertising on MUD-Dev

Sun Aug 9 19:19:12 CEST 1998

[Caliban Tiresias Darklock:]

 >And on the other end... you have to consider that these freemail services
 >support themselves by selling advertising. If we deliberately subvert or
 >bypass that revenue source, in whatever fashion, the value of that
 >advertising will drop and eventually they will be forced to either take
 >countermeasures or shut down.

Personally, I'd be quite happy to see them all go away. I'm happy paying
for a better service. Unfortunately, personal situations vary, and some
folks have no other alternatives.

--
Chris Gray     cg at ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA