[MUD-Dev] Re: Ethernet NICS, maximum connections..mud testing.

Ben Greear greear at cyberhighway.net
Sat Aug 8 22:34:39 CEST 1998

> > Would anyone be interested in my java tester program?
>
> Yes.

It's on my page:
http://www.primenet.com/~greear/ScryMUD/scry.html

Choose the FRAME or no-frames link, the find the Downloads
link.  It's on that page at the bottom.  Should be able to get
it directly at:

http://www.primenet.com/~greear/ScryMUD/downloads.html

NOTE:  It was written in an afternoon, so YMMV :)

Also, it will take modification to get it to work with anything
besides ScryMUD.  I put comments in, so check out the
java docs.  Also, grep for MOD, will give you the places
you must absolutely change!

Let me know if ya have problems!

Later,
Ben

Ben Greear (greear at cyberhighway.net)  http://www.primenet.com/~greear
Author of ScryMUD:  mud.primenet.com 4444
http://www.primenet.com/~greear/ScryMUD/scry.html