[MUD-Dev] Re: There can be.. only ONE! (fwd)

Jon A. Lambert jlsysinc at ix.netcom.com
Thu Apr 30 13:32:30 CEST 1998

> From: Matt Chatterley <matt at mpc.dyn.ml.org>

> > > Strangely, I was going to mention this in my previous post. This is
> > > the model I am now working towards. I always thought that film would
> > > have been more fun if they hadn't tied in the resistance/hero crap,
> > > and had just played out the game to the more 'normal' conclusion (or
> > > even to the team being the first ever to 'win').
> >
> > They had the (dis)advantage of basing the film on a prior book.
>
> Wasn't aware of that. Shame. The book worth finding?

Yeh, I liked it better than the movie. (not suprising)
The book works much better with the "hero" being a wimp
rather than he-man Arnold.
Some guy named Stephen King wrote it under the
psuedonym of Richard Bachman.

J. Lambert

Mud-Dev: The good hands people.

--
MUD-Dev: Advancing an unrealised future.