[MUD-Dev] Re: OT: Birth announcement

J C Lawrence claw at under.engr.sgi.com
Mon Apr 27 12:43:11 CEST 1998

On Mon, 27 Apr 1998 14:05:05 -0500
Koster, Raph<rkoster at origin.ea.com> wrote:

> Last Tuesday, my wife Kristen (also a list member) delivered a
> healthy 7.5 lb baby boy. His name is David Carlo. So I am (and have
> been) somewhat absent from the list.

Congratulations!  <bow>

> An aside probably best reserved for private email but which I will
> put here anyway:

Awww, alright.

> JCL, I'm curious to see what response we get if we follow up on the
> stuff we started to discuss in private email right before the birth,
> though. Do you still have the relevant and interesting bits (if any)
> to forward to the list?

I have all of it, and will forward once I get the chance -- mot likely
mid-week.  Apologies for the delay -- I'm getting WebGlimpse up on
Kanga.Nu prior to announcing the list to the great MUD wallowing
public.  Oh, and I've got a security bug to fix for SGI...

> I suspect the lengthy article in this month's WIRED magazine about
> social ills in UO might pertain to the topic as well...

Hurm.  I'll have to read that.  Good material for here too.

J C Lawrence                               Internet: claw at null.net
(Contractor)                               Internet: coder at ibm.net
---------(*)                     Internet: claw at under.engr.sgi.com

MUD-Dev: Advancing an unrealised future.