[MUD-Dev] META: Archive of Megami/Wout's list's traffic? Archive of

Alex Oren alexo at bigfoot.com
Thu Apr 9 12:19:49 CEST 1998

On Wed, 8 Apr 1998 10:46:58 PST8PDT, J C Lawrence wrote:

} It seems my archive of Wout's list got mangled somewhere down the
} road.  I can ressurrect from tape -- but which tape of the many dozen?
} Does anyone here have a full archive of the Megami traffic?  Wout?
}
} In the case of the prior CC: list, I have all the traffic, just very
} poorly organised and mixed in with much other non-list MUD traffic.
} Does anyone have a fairly clean archive of the CC: list traffic?
} AlexO??

I have several articles from both lists but not a complete archive.  The
problem is I usually don't keep messages that I'm not overly interested in so
several topics (including a large potion of the security discussion) got
wiped.

All in all, about 400 messages from both lists (including digests from #15 to
#56, several missing).  Not really sorted and some posts from rgm* crept in.

Want a dump?

--
Have fun,
Alex.