META: Archive of Megami/Wout's list's traffic? Archive of the CC: list?

J C Lawrence claw at under.engr.sgi.com
Wed Apr 8 10:32:37 CEST 1998

It seems my archive of Wout's list got mangled somewhere down the
road.  I can ressurrect from tape -- but which tape of the many dozen?
Does anyone here have a full archive of the Megami traffic?  Wout?

In the case of the prior CC: list, I have all the traffic, just very
poorly organised and mixed in with much other non-list MUD traffic.
Does anyone have a fairly clean archive of the CC: list traffic?
AlexO??

J C Lawrence                               Internet: claw at null.net
(Contractor)                               Internet: coder at ibm.net
---------(*)                     Internet: claw at under.engr.sgi.com