[MUD-Dev] Persistant storage.... My current idea.

Sat Apr 4 11:53:09 CEST 1998

[Ben Greear:]

Off topic, I know, but...

:Here in phoenix:  around $40 a month for a cable modem, around 1 Mbps
:average it seems..both ways!

Both ways??? What brand and type of modems are they? The reason I ask
is that cable modem access should be coming to my neighbourhood this
month, with some new modems that have upped the outgoing rate to 64Kbps,
which is a long way from 1 Mbps. I'd *love* to have 1Mbps, since I want
to run a MUD, ftp server, etc.

--
Chris Gray   cg at ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA