[MUD-Dev] Usability and interface and who the hell is supposed to be playing, anyway? (Was: PK Again)

Caliban Tiresias Darklock caliban at darklock.com
Fri Sep 19 15:44:26 CEST 1997

On Friday, September 19, 1997 8:28 AM, Miroslav Silovic
[SMTP:silovic at petra.zesoi.fer.hr] wrote:

> I thought about addressing your flame point by point,

Flame? You call that a flame? I don't think I ever specifically called your
parentage, racial origin, sexual habits, or employment into the matter. Not
like I know anything about any of them, but in a flame, what does it
matter?

> Nor do I see any possibility of anything
> even marginally useful coming out if this thread. Over and out.

I'm coming to that conclusion too, and will probably go back to lurking.
*shrug* Once again the community disappoints...