[MUD-Dev] Everybody was African fighting..

Jeff Kesselman jeffk at tenetwork.com
Thu Sep 4 12:23:22 CEST 1997

An inetrsting sid enmto on this whoel thing.

I'm afrauid I was told abotu thsi by my oler brother who is VERY acurate
9the scientist in him) so I trust his details, but miena re a bit sketchy
BUT..

It turns otu tehre are one or more African martial arts.  When the Africans
were borugth as slaves to this country, they preserved their equivelent of
kada in tarditional dance...

SO the image of the "happy ol salves dancing down on the plantation" is
REALLY a bunch of slaves practicing how to kick massa's butt.

Appaprently some anthropoligists hace doen their ebst to recreate the art
from a variety of soruces and there is a grou pthat is doing demonstratiosn
9trhe was one at the Museum of Natural History in NYC which my brother is a
member of which is how he found otu all this.)

JK
Jeff Kesselman
Snr. Game Integration Engineer
TEN -- The Total Entertainment Network -- www.ten.net