[MUD-Dev] Everybody was Kung-Fu fighting.. [was AI and NPCs]

Matt Chatterley root at mpc.dyn.ml.org
Thu Sep 4 08:16:55 CEST 1997

On Wed, 3 Sep 1997, Caliban Tiresias Darklock wrote:

> On Wed, 3 Sep 1997 15:48:07 PST8PDT, Matt Chatterley
> <root at mpc.dyn.ml.org> wrote:
>=20
> >On Wed, 3 Sep 1997, [iso-8859-1] Ola Fosheim Gr=F8stad wrote:
>=20
> >> Then there are the more exotic forms that is more like dancing with
> >> swords (don't remember the name, not common, not many practioners)
> >
> >I know precisely which one you refer to - but not its name! The base is =
> >stance involving a basic swaying rhythm, and the whole art resembles dan=
ce
> >very much so, making it extremely fluid, rhythmic and effective.
>=20
> I believe you speak of my own form, Tai Chi Chuan. :)

Hmm. Thats a form of Tai Chi, thought? The one we're originally thinking
of was Asian in descent rather than oriental, I believe, and involved
rather lethal swords at some point. There was a (so-so) film featured
around it on sky a while back - if they replace the film, I'll get the
name of the style from it!

Er, oh yah, sky =3D=3D satellite TV over here. ;)

Regards,
=09-Matt Chatterley
=09http://user.itl.net/~neddy/index.html
"In space, you never know when to expect danger.. except when an
Enterprise away team beams down on a routine mission." -Greg Proops