[MUD-Dev] OT: Attributions

Wed Sep 3 19:56:11 CEST 1997

[Jeff K:]

[Wonders how to get it automated with his mailer.]

Well, I'll come out and admit that I just do it manually. Its really not
all that hard. The key thing is to have folks have enough of their name
in their signature that I can just zip to the end of my editor buffer,
find the name (if I don't remember it), and add the little line at the
top. The only hard ones are the really long notes, where the signature
doesn't contain enough info. Then I have to start up another shell,
and 'more' my mail file until I find it. Boorring!

--
Chris Gray   cg at ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA