Psychology, psychiatry, and other such

coder at ibm.net coder at ibm.net
Tue Sep 2 08:59:05 CEST 1997

Writing as list owner:

This is one of the few times that I will allow personal beliefs to
impact this list.

I view psychiatry, psychology, and their derivatives as implicitly and
literally evil and destructive on a scale which no other villainy has
dreamed of approaching.  I accord much of the decline of western
civilisation, most especially that of education to these false
studies.  As such, discussion, negative or positive, of this area is
expressly defined as off-topic for this list.

This topic and decision are not open to debate on the list.

<<Sheesh, take the weekend off, go to the Scottish games, the circus,
the Renaissance Festival etc, and what do I come home to?>>

J C Lawrence                               Internet: claw at null.net
----------(*)                              Internet: coder at ibm.net