[MUD-Dev] Modeling spells/skills as collections of affects

Brian Price blprice at bedford.net
Mon Sep 1 20:39:07 CEST 1997

Hmm.. looks like I'm SOL unless someone has a scanner and zips me a
gif... sigh.  Would it be possible to post an abstract of the system
that outlined in very general terms the approach used by the Hero
system?   (I'm stuck _way_ out in the boondocks).

Brian Price aka Delver <blprice at bedford.net>