[MUD-Dev] MUD Design Fundamentals (Was: Looking for

Jeff Kesselman jeffk at tenetwork.com
Mon Sep 1 13:00:13 CEST 1997

At 08:17 AM 9/1/97 PST8PDT,Olawrote:
>>> I still think that changing the object-system (design) requires a wipe
>>> unless you go through a lot of trouble to avoid it, if you use persistent
>>> features.
>
>>Adding/removing methods doesn't require any special consideration,
>
>But that is true for most systems..
>
>I get a feeling you are deliberatly misunderstanding what I say.

No youa re misunderstanding him. You can add and remcoe emthods on the fly
at run time.

Go play with Cold, come back,and discuss it with us.

Otherwise this thread is rather pointless and is takign way to omuch
bandwidth.

The following are USENET thread kill words...
       HITLER!  SPELLING!  NAZI! FACIST!

Can we consider thsi thread now DEAD??

JK

Jeff Kesselman