[MUD-Dev] Usability and interface and who the hell is suppo

Travis Casey efindel at polaris.net
Sun Oct 5 16:59:29 CEST 1997

Todd Lair <tlair at mailzone.com> wrote:

>[On 09/25/97 "Travis Casey" <efindel at polaris.net> said]

Umm... just a small note -- I didn't write that.  If I remember right,
Caliban did.

>I can whole heartily recommend IBM's Trackpoint II Keyboard.  Your
>aversion to the mouse might be appeased with this product.  It does
>require that your board supports a PS style mouse and keyboard port (an
>adapter for the mouse port will NOT work).  IBM came up with the idea that
>many laptops now have adopted; it's the little button in between the 'G',
>'H', and 'B' keys.
>
>My hands only leave the keyboard when I have an itch!

Or we could all make the move to chord keyboards, which were originally
designed for use with mice...  :-)
--
      |\      _,,,---,,_        Travis S. Casey  <efindel at io.com>
    '---''(_/--'  `-'\_)      http://www.io.com/~efindel/design.html