[MUD-Dev] requests

Thu Nov 27 18:36:50 CET 1997

[Marian:]

:> http://www.iaehv.nl/users/gryphon/index.html

Aha! There it is. I saved your letter asking for us to look, but that
didn't have the URL in it, so I was waiting for you to repost. Honest!
I searched my saved archives, and couldn't find it, either, which is
strange, since I've been saving virtually all letters in this list.

Maybe you could stick your URL in your signature? Me, I've never built
a web page, so I've got nothing to stick in.

--
Chris Gray   cg at ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA